Here at the University of Minnesota, there are so many majors and minors to choose from, it can be overwhelming at times!
We have compiled a list of links that provide more information on the various programs here at the UofM related to actuarial science.
Common majors and minors:
- Mathematics (Actuarial Science Specialization)
- Finance and Risk Management Insurance
- Computer Science
Actuarial Science Program Page
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics specializing in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics specializing in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts with a Quantitative Emphasis in Economics
- Minor in Economics