We had a couple of great turnouts last week, thanks to everyone who attended! We have a packed week leading up to the career fair, here are the announcements:
- On Tuesday, September 18th, Allianz will be hosting a resume review/mock interview session in Appleby Hall 226 from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. This is a chance to have your resume looked over by actuaries or have a test run at typical interview questions before the career fair.
- This Thursday, September 20th, Deloitte will give an information session in Appleby Hall Room 11 from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. As always, food will be served for both the resume review and the information session.
- The site visit to Allianz is this Friday, September 21st. We will be leaving as a group from McNamara Alumni Center at 9:30am and plan to be back by 11:30am. The RSVP form is available here and will close end of day Wednesday, September 19th.
- Math Motivators is a program that allows actuarial students to support local high school teachers and give one-on-one tutor sessions to students. Math Motivators is having a kick off meeting Monday, September 17th, in the Vincent Math Lounge.
- Last, but certainly not least, the career fair is next Tuesday, September 25th in the Great Hall in Coffman Memorial Union. I hope to see everyone there!
If you have questions about any of the upcoming events or anything else, feel free to reach out to me!