The Actuary Club is excited to support UMN students in their exam journey through the Exam Reimbursement Program. In this program, students that meet our criteria will be available to receive reimbursement for up to 3 actuarial exams passed during their time at the University of Minnesota.
To qualify for this reimbursement:
- Students must meet either of the following Actuary Club attendance requirements:
- Attend at least 5 meetings in the fall semester
- Attend at least 3 meetings in the spring semester
- Provide your preliminary pass or official transcript.
- You must be a current student to receive reimbursement.
The application form will be updated soon and added here. For now, please email email@example.com for reimbursements.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.